Today, Xiaomi release three new products: the Mijia laser projection TV, the Mijia sonic electric toothbrush, and the No. 9 Plus self balancing scooter. Next, let’s see the No.9 Plus self balancing scooter, which upgrades the previous generation Xiaomi MI No.9 self balancing scooter.
According to the official, there are 8 major upgrades to the No. nine balance car Plus, as follows:
- Foot area and chassis ground height increase, using 11 inch high adhesion tire instead of 10.5 inch;
- Motor rated power increased to 800W from 700W;
- Reinforced magnesium alloy chassis;
- 329Wh imports 18650 power lithium batteries, life up to 35km from 22km, battery package IPX6 class waterproof;
- Front lights up to 36cm, increase the hub atmosphere light;
- Storage case with spare parts.
- The range is changed from 11 miles to 13.6 miles.
In addition, the No. nine Plus self balancing scooter with remote control, military radio positioning technology, as well as 20m within the scope of a call back to you, you also can be optional PTZ camera to take photo or video. This PTZ camera is coming from MI drone. With this remote control, the scooter will smart follow you, or you can drive it remotely.
As the description, the No.9 Plus just like Ninebot / Segway miniPRO, maybe just a little change from miniPRO, because they are one family.